Friday, July 17, 2009

A simple dream a simple cream


Well.....its just like any other day, i've been tryng to master the art of making moving picture, but  when i was reaching the final phase my pc crach and denie my request....sad isint it? anyway just wanna stick to small moving picture and wallpaper of course....FOR LIP oooh yea....i'm planing to design a card and a t-shirt but the t-shirt so many thing want to prepare well....if u ask me wat must be prepare....the first is the money of course.......money is essential......and i'm going out today and i hope the store can able to suite my taste....hahahahahaha...lame..Well now i just have to wait before december for my VAIO laptop....yea and when i get it i'm going to push its limit....yea....thats what laptop or computer for that fact to work push to its god dam limit...well that bout all....for today at least...peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment