Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The despair of life


Sorry anna hav to put you in this picture, your face just clam me down.

I expect much things for today, but everything not what i imagine. i just wish a simple and normal day, instead i got hit, i got insult, i got myself into the middle in between choosing and its a sad and tiring day.well i'll just start with this, the despair of life can change our life,for the better or for worse. It might change our decision, our personality.

for days i've been trying to seal the anger, the rage within me but somehow everyone just keep drawn that feeling out of me...each time i hold that feeling in my soul i feel an silent pain in me....

well...lets continue, for months i've been asking myself...whats wrong with you chloe? each time i look at you chloe you are just like the demon that always irratate me. why is that chole....i been a pushover towards you. now i want to warn you...that rage in me..feels the same way towards you. So please dont make me change like i used to....its hard enough just to hold for 2 people..now you want to be the third? its unfair u treating me and the others differentlly. and kelvon you son of a crap....no your worst than crap. your sick and wrong. you should be treat as same as trash..yeah you are trash..you lost my calculator and never pay it back . you should never been born.YEAH u should never ever been born. u discust me in every way, and i already can see the person with you now...i feel so god dam sorry for them end up with you. 
                           I said too much......i'll end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment