Friday, February 4, 2011

Going To A New Year with a little adventure.

I must confess... it's been how long? two years i think since i wrote my so called blog. It's sad really but here goes, this new year came with a big impact of thrills and spills, it's hard to even believe that i'm living it. well.. I've been to national service ( still doing it until 13th of march ),  I get the chance to meet some amazing people and not-so amazing people from all over Malaysia. Also, I've now been called an admirer by a certain someone, a princess. Personally, it hurts but i did not expect much from all of this as i did not expect for even this to happed. I hope the best is yet to come, for i am going to be in a much more greater and better adventure. In contrasts,i really have an awesome time with my beautiful cousins, for as long i have been there i have never ever been hungry in my stay.So, i'm truly grateful for that and today i had the best bath in this year. Tomorrow i'm going to hangout in Kuala Lumpur with some friends and stay in a new home again. So to whoever sees this, have a  happy new year. All the best from Erick.      

No comments:

Post a Comment